The in-house software multiCAM was developed for programming and process control and can be used for all types of processing. The programming and operating interface is based on Windows and is easy to learn. Various application options are included for labeling:
- Programmable laser parameters and parameter sets
- Text labeling in any direction, circular shape and adaptable to any geometry shape
- Creation of graphic elements such as circles, lines, polylines, rectangles, ellipses, Bezier curves, etc.
- Variable rotation, stretching, compression and bevelling of the labeling elements
- Programmable fill routines
- Use and creation of all true type fonts under Windows, as well as integrated vector fonts
- Counter, serial number function, integration of system data such as date, time, etc.
- Import of Word and Excel tables for sequential or static text generation
- Transferring data from networks
- Programmable matrix function for serial numbers and texts
- Special character font, e.g. for CE marks, etc., can be expanded by the user
- Integration of external graphics such as HPGL, DXF, DWG, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, EPS, GIF
- Automatic generation of 1D and freely formable 2D barcodes (data matrix) with different element geometries
- Import 3D elements.
Additional features of multiCAM:
- Programming of any process steps as a closed order
- Multitasking orders
- Programming with a stored live image of the processing object with different transparency
- Programming in table display
- Automatic and manual segmentation of the table surface
- Programming on the circumference of cylindrical parts in shell representation
- Automatic segmentation of the peripheral area
- Height measurement at any point in the editing field and transfer to the program
- Automatic focus adjustment
- Programmable height adjustment
- Programmable machine parameters
- Process interruption possible for intermediate adjustment
- Editing object as background image of the programming interface
- Measuring distances across the entire work area
- Measuring different geometries
- Image recognition with automatic positioning
- Various analysis functions
- Programmable path control of the table according to CAD files
- Programming “optical tools”
- Use of “optical tools” in combination with table movement
- Control of a suction via the program
- Manual control of several axes via the control menu.
The operating mode is determined using the laser parameters during process optimization. Hardware and software can easily be adapted to the user’s requirements and applications.